We’re delighted to announce that not only will we be welcoming back the competitive campaign against Nantwich Town tomorrow at Broadhurst Park, but we’ll also be making a welcome return to the traditional, printed, matchday programme.
Along with the e-programme that we’ve featured during pre-season on the official site, we’re pleased to say that despite the many challenges in place due to the situation we currently find ourselves in, you will be able to pick up a programme at tomorrow’s match.
It’s packed with features you won’t be able to get anywhere else, including:
- Reno’s pre-match Interview
- Broadhurst news
- Halftime entertainment
- Pre-season round-up
- FCUM Women News
- Today’s Tunes - Andrew Gibson’s Pre-match PA playlist
- Fan owned club focus - Olimpia Satu Mare
- FC United Timeline
- Paul Hinson’s ’Stats Entertainment’
- Meet the owners - Terry O’Neil
- Today’s visitors - Nantwich Town
- Plus more....
We will be selling from a number of specific points in and around the ground, so if you would like a copy of the printed magazine tomorrow, then please visit one of the following:
- The programme stall situated next to the SMRE/Main Stand turnstiles (pre-match, half-time and possibly full-time if any remain)
- The Club Shop (pre-match and possibly full-time, if any remain)
- The Membership Stall (pre-match)
- And possibly someone on the forecourt (pre-match)
It is priced at the usual £2 and, if you can, please have the correct money available so we can avoid dealing with change where possible.
Alternatively, if you can’t attend the game but would like a copy saving then you can contact Tom Stott on facebook.
If you’re not at the ground you can download
Click here to donate the cost of the programme - £2 is the usual cover price
Thank you for donating, every penny helps us do what we do.
Click here to download the Nantwich Town programme